- Annual or semi-annual wellness examinations.
- Routine core vaccinations including Rabies vaccine and “Distemper” vaccine (this includes protection against canine distemper as well as hepatitis, parainfluenza, and parvovirus).
- Other vaccinations on a case by case basis depending on your dog’s lifestyle
- Regular fecal examinations (one to four times annually, depending on your dog’s lifestyle).
- Annual screening tests for heartworm and tick born diseases.
- Year-round monthly parasite prevention including heartworm, fleas and ticks.
- We encourage questions and discussions regarding nutrition, behavior, and any other topics of concern.
- Monthly exams and vaccinations as appropriate, starting at 6-8 weeks of age and ending at 16+ weeks age.
- Fecal examinations and deworming at each puppy visit until two negative fecal results are obtained.
- Spay and neuter surgery procedures typically around 6 months of age (in females prior to the first heat cycle).
Senior and Geriatric Dogs
- Semi-annual wellness examinations to catch disease processes as early as possible.
- Annual screening bloodwork to monitor for aging diseases such as diabetes, kidney disease and thyroid disease.