The health and wellbeing of our clients, patients and veterinary team is a priority!
In an effort to limit the spread of COVID-19 virus we are taking the following steps to protect and serve:
- If your pet is scheduled for routine wellness, surgery or a boarding reservation we are happy to serve you curbside. Please call upon your arrival and a team member will come out, gather all pertinent information and take your pet inside for their appointment or procedure.
- If your pet is in distress or experiencing an emergency please call ahead with details so that our team can prepare for your arrival and get your pet inside quickly and efficiently.
- If you are delivering a specimen for laboratory services please call upon your arrival and a team member will come out, gather all pertinent information and take your pet’s specimen inside for processing.
- If you have a prescription refill request please call or e-mail your request ahead of time. Due to COVID-19 creating a limited supply of most items in our pharmacy, we can only provide a 7-10 day supply of any medication received from Woodworth Animal Hospital. All preventatives including flea & tick prevention, heartworm and prescription food diets can be purchased on our online store. To be directed to our online store, please click here.
- We encourage the use of e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and phone communication (540-942-5163) as much as possible.
Thank you for your continued support!
The Veterinary Team at Woodworth Animal Hospital